ASSOCIATE ELECTRONICS pioneers in manufacturing HOLIDAY DETECTOR and ancillary testing
equipments now offers the latest innovative Model DC-25 that confirms the chemical fabrication field proven cases with advanced Technology in solid state circuitry that is simplified & more efficient with reliability.
UNIQUE TECHNICAL FEATURES:
Its range of voltage from 3 KV to 25 KV in continue mode allows you to set the voltage exactly to the level you desire for the coating you are inspecting, any pipe size from 2" up to 60" whatever the coating may be somatic, tar, asphalt extruded coats, tapes or thin film epoxy coating. You have at your control the voltage setting that you require. Interchangeable batteries easily slip into position with a snap that announces positive contact, and a secure lock in position. One batteries and a universal charger are part of the package, for continuous service. By keeping one extra battery, one battery is kept for charging while the other powers the unit. More efficient circuitry means reduced current drain and prolonged battery lifeand cost saving.
Operated by 6 V, maintenance free battery
* Out put Voltage 3 KV to 2 5 KV DC
* Digital display
* Light weight Easy to carry
* Compact design
* With attractive carry case Insulated box (shock proof)
* Unless connected to earthing connection the instrument will not operate. Hence saving the power and life of battery*
* This instrument comes in a packed damage free PVC case.
* Separate (detachable) H.T. probe stick available with instrument
* Backed with after sales Technical services,
WE ARE ALSO MANUFACTURING
0-5KV DC Portable HOLIDAY DETECTOR 8KV TO 30KV Portable HOLIDAY DETECTOR (MQKV OC Portable HOLIDAY DETECTORS
O40KV SPARK TESTER Pinhole Detectors (Range : 9V, 67.5 & 90V)
NOW YOU HAVE THE FINEST WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS AT ECONOMICAL PRICE IN INDIA